Sunday 7 May 2017

Getting my girlfriend a chocolate box

As Valentine’s day approaches, I feel the need to get my girlfriend something special as we are going on for two years now. I know a lot of people do those heart shaped chocolate candy boxes, so I may do that as well. On the other hand, I want to be different. I have been looking online at all the different kinds of boxed candy. My girlfriend loves chocolate, so I know I will be getting her some, but I want something to go along with it. I have been thinking about getting a necklace with her initials engraved on it. I believe that she would really like this. She loves to wear jewelry, much like all girls. 

With so many different kinds of chocolate boxes, it is hard to decide which one to get. I have been looking at target and Walmart by my house, but I know I can also get something online. I have been interested in getting a box that is heart shaped and made of good materials because I want to also decorate the box, so she keeps it. I am planning on printing out some photos of us that we have taken through the years and tape them to the inside and outside lid. I have been looking, and I can not find a company that does this as it would be more straightforward, but I know making it by hand would be more special. 



Along with the box of chocolate, I’m planning on getting her a necklace with her and my first initials. I need to have this done custom, so I may as well go all out. I got in contact with a company regarding my wishes, and we began to plan. I said i waldo wanted to have a red heart between our initials, but I want the heart to be a ruby. There are so many people who do the same thing every year for Valentine’s day. I’m sure my girlfriend is expecting a chocolate box, but I’m hoping the additions of photos and a nice necklace will be a surprise worth remembering. I am looking forward to giving her these items in a few days. 

After I got everything, it was a matter of hiding everything, so she did not find it. We have been living together for the last eight months, and she has learned when I am hiding something, so I need to be as discrete as possible. The day has finally come to give her the things I have been working on. When I pulled out a heart shaped chocolate box, her face was not all that amused until she saw the photos I put on. When she opened the lid, she saw the backside with all the other photos and the necklace in the middle on the protective paper that covers the chocolates. She cried tears of joy. 



I am glad to have made this day special to her and I’m going to make sure I always do something out of the box. Many people do the same thing for Valentine’s day. That being getting some sort of candy boxes and flowers. I’m glad to have been different and made a memorable day for her. I love my girlfriend, she is a very hard worker, and I need to keep doing these unique things for her even when it is not a special day to let her know how much she means to me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Ecological Packing Influences The Enterprise

  Ongoing attempts to adopt green projects everywhere across the globe have been expanding at an accelerated pace, with no indication of slo...